Subsea Supervisor for Operator Company
- Support review of technical offers by subsea suppliers.
- Identify subsea equipment needed to perform upcoming rig operations.
- Support making this equipment available from subsea equipment suppliers.
- Participate in SAT/FAT/SUT or other testing of such equipment.
- Prepare & review Detailed Operational Procedures (DOP) in cooperation with WOP.
- Support coordination of work of the subsea supplier on operational level
- Execute and optimize offshore operations with high focus on HSEQ
- Responsible for all subsea equipment related materials and work on site.
- Execute the subsea scope of the DOP’s.
- Liaison between company man (WOP) and subsea supplier.
- Leader for the subsea equipment supplier staff. (typically 5-15 crew)
- Contribute to a good working environment.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Compliance and best-practice according to governing subsea industry standards and recommended practice.
- Multi-discipline problem solving liaising with facilities, suppliers and offshore operations teams.
Technical and personal skills
- BSc degree
- Relevant experience can replace lack of formal education
- Offshore safety course
- Offshore medical certificate
- Good communication skills, both Norwegian & English
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of SPS equipment.