- Responsible to ensure that the Hydrodynamic- and Stability calculations and documentation is designed and documented, in accordance with the project requirements.
- Responsible to ensure that the Global and detail strength documentation is designed in accordance with the project requirements.
- Contract Preparation, here included responsible for defining the scope of work for contract towards related to Stability and Strength related items
- Ensure Technical Interfaces between Disconnectable Turret Mooring and FSO are properly managed by the FSO Subcontractor and DTM subcontractor
- Ensure Regulatory/Contract/Class requirements are fulfilled for FSO
- Travelling to the various FSO Design and Fabrication Facilities may be required
Technical and personal skills
- Local candidates preferred
- Master or Bachelor within relevant disciplines
- Strong analytic capability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and develop working relationships across organization and subcontractors
- Strong interdisciplinary understanding
- Experience from similar positions