Sr. Subsea Drilling Engineer for Operator Company
- Assure the work is performed according to company`s goals and ethics
- Timely and successful management of the subsea-completion and related interface towards Rig and RLWI
- Follow up of Primary and Contingency Well intervention systems and equipment ready for operation
- Primary contact for Contractor
- Offshore supervision during company`s rig and vessel campaigns.
- Responsible for all subsea equipment related materials and work on site.
- Execute the subsea scope in accordance with DOP’s.
- Liaison between company man and subsea supplier.
- Contribute to a good working environment, motivate, inspire and develop the co-workers.
- Coordinate between rig contractor, subsea contractor and other contractors
- Follow up maintenance and modification of tools and equipment
- Preparation of programs & procedures including SIMOPS and Hand Over of well to Operation dept
- Provide documentation, feedback and learnings
- Problem solving
Technical & Personal Skills
- Bachelor degree or Cand. Mag (180-240 ECTS) i Engineering
- English fluently both written and verbally
- 10+ years relevant experience