Sr. Planning Engineer for Operator Company
- Performing trend & schedule risk analyses, identifying potential changes and recommending corrective actions.
- Preparing requirements for contractors within planning/reporting and participating in tender evaluations
- Reviewing the contractor’s baseline schedules and manpower plans and providing guidance for consistency and quality
- Monitoring and reviewing the project controls element of contractor performance throughout the contract life cycle; recommend corrective action where necessary
- Participating in weekly & monthly meetings for contracts.
- Proactively following up critical path activities, ensuring that stakeholders are aware of project ﬂoat development and if any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
- Preparing regular and timely progress reports, rolling up contractor’s schedules into the integrated project schedule including baseline according to Company/Project Planning Procedures, detailing progress against plans, for circulation to deﬁned stakeholders
- Contributing to the establishment of the project manpower projection plan (MPP)
- Participating in the development of a project risk register to identify, mitigate and monitor project risks with potential schedule impact
- Participating in schedule risk analyses (SRA), being responsible for preparation of the schedule as input to the integrated SRA model and proposing needed schedule ﬂoat.
- Contributing to the project close out information and lessons learned activities with focus on planning area
- Contributing to internal Business Planning process
- Preparing and maintaining the project work breakdown structure in agreed Company`s WBS format
- Capturing learnings, establishing internal experience transfer database and benchmarking data in close cooperation with other assets /units in the Company
- Being responsible for HSEQ excellence by conducting HSEQ activities incl. quality, process safety & environmental engineering
Technical and personal skills
- University degree or other relevant education
- Experience with Norwegian ﬁeld development projects is preferred
- Have detailed understanding of subsea developments, topside modiﬁcations, standalone developments and energy transition projects, related contractors and the latest market developments.
- Experienced in risk management activities in offshore ﬁeld development projects
- Safran knowledge is preferred
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Local candidates will be preferred