Sr. Planner for Operator Company
- Provide advice, support and services to Project Management and project team as regards project planning & scheduling, progress monitoring and reporting.
Initiate, implement, and maintain planning and control systems and processes to ensure that planning & scheduling, schedule forecasting, progress monitoring, progress measurement & reporting of the project are carried out in the most orderly and expedient manner.
- Ensure sufficient quality of Contractors’ planning and scheduling processes.
- Follow up Contract Schedule related matters.
- Ensure consistency between contractors’ schedules and overall project schedules.
- Evaluation and quality assurance of Schedule Deliverables
- Identify, manage, and control Schedule Interfaces between and across Operator, Contractors & Suppliers
- Validate and analyze Contractor’s progress measurement and reporting.
- Provide input to overall Operator Project Integrated Schedules.
- Liaise and coordinate with Operations in Operational Planning matters (IPL)
- Contribute to performing schedule risk analysis.
- Actively track, monitor, and analyze progress of work relative to contractors’ schedule to detect deviations early.
- Report project progress and schedule deviations and issues to Project Management Teams.
Technical and personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) or equivalent education.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within project planning/scheduling in the oil and gas industry, including minimum 3 years as Project Planner in large Capital Projects
- Proficient in use of Planning & Scheduling tools
- Knowledge of Project Controls processes
- Good communication skills
- Takes accountability
- Demonstrates Financial/Quantitative Acumen
- Leads change
- Partners Collaboratively
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Local candidates will be preferred