Sr. Cost Controller for Operator Company
- Responsible for preparation of cost estimates and follow up of cost reporting for ongoing well projects
- Prepare end of well (activity) cost analysis and cost reconciliations for well projects
- Support the preparation and administration of D&W related contracts
- Support financial audits of licenses where the Company is a licensee
- Contribute to improve Company`s management processes and guidelines/procedures for well operations
Technical and personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or similar relevant education required.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in D&W operations.
- Basic understanding of planning and execution of offshore drilling, completion, testing and P&A operations.
- Good knowledge for regulations and relevant standards.
- Relevant experience in joint venture accounting
- Relevant knowledge and understanding of project management
- Extensive experience with financial/business software (SAP)
- Relevant experience with tender evaluation and contract management
- English: Fluent oral and written required
- Norwegian: Fluent oral and written preferred as additional language
- Live our values to be Open, Caring, Open –minded and Brave
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team
- Particularly good communications skills across disciplines
- Goal oriented, analytical, and systematic worker
- Good business awareness and commercial understanding