Senior Subsea Engineer for Operator Company
- Manage and facilitate Well completion, subsea and rig interfaces
- Assist in preparation of Completion Program, detailed completion programs and other steering documentation, including SIMOPS and Hand Over of well to Operation dept
- Follow-up completion, ROV, subsea and rig contractors
- Have responsibility for well Completion , SPS, and Well intervention systems andprocedures.
- Coordinate between rig contractor, subsea contractor and other contractors
- Timely and successful management of the subsea-completion and related interfacetowards Rig
- Follow up of Primary and Contingency Well intervention systems and equipment ready foroperation. WL/CT.
- Follow up Subsea operation during Exploration
- Primary contact for ROV Contractor
- Provide documentation, feedback and learnings
Technical and personal skills
- Bachelor or Master degree. Relevant experience can replace lack of formal education
- 5 years subsea completion engineering experience in well operation activity
- Specialist knowledge of completion equipment, subsea completion systems, Blow Out Preventer systems, and modern rig equipment and handling methods * Computer literate, competent with spreadsheets, database programmes, ‘office’ software. * Understanding of fluids/hydraulics, pressure, stress & strain relationships. * Understanding of petroleum engineering, reservoir properties, flow equations