Data Analyst for Operator Company
- Single Point of Contact for all data requests/questions from the assigned assets/data types
- Responsible for the loading, quality control, cataloguing and management of the assigned data types.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality technical data and operational support required throughout the entire lifecycle in his/her asset.
- Responsible for mandatory government reporting
- Responsible for local implementation of agreed global data management strategy
- Single Point of Contact for all data requirements from assigned asset or data type
- Ensuring data integrity and veracity for assigned assets and data types
- Responsible for the integrity of the master databases (Gold Database/System of Records)
- Enforcing data standards and good data management practices
- Data discovery and retrieval
- Transfer of data to/from partners/other Company sites
- Verify data inside data warehouses and applications
- Application support for selected applications
Technical and personal skills
- Masters Degree required – either in Information Technology or Geology, Geophysics and/or Reservoir Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience within IT or other relevant disciplines.
- In depth working knowledge of data management concepts, standards, practices, tools and technologies
- In depth working knowledge of GGRE workflows, technical data and applications
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and structural capabilities
- Education and/or vast experience in the
petrophysical data domain is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to
maintain positive relations with personnel inside and outside the IT team
- Understands data strategies, formats, issues
and needs for multiple data types.
- Good knowledge of databases and applications
used in assigned asset
- Good knowledge of UNIX and relational database
- Takes Accountability
- Drives Performance
- Partners Collaboratively