Subsea Controls Engineer for Operator Company
- Lead, supervise, organize and control the subsea control system related project work
- Act as subject matter expert for subsea control systems.
- Perform technical and manufacturing review and acceptance of all project subsea controls equipment.
- Support bid technical preparation, evaluation and award recommendations for related procurement and contract mechanical items.
- Perform lead role in the controls work and supporting the onshore and offshore worksites during manufacture, fabrication installation, testing and HUC of subsea control equipment to ensure safety, quality, operational, cost and schedule objectives are achieved.
- Bring to the attention of Supervisor, and appropriate Project functions, relevant issues, recommendations for improvement, and implement as agreed.
- Actively participate in and lead related interfaces between Project, Well Ops, Operations, Contractors, Corporate experts and miscellaneous stakeholder groups in a timely manner
- Ensure development of appropriate testing/installation, operation/maintenance and closeout documentation.
- Ensure controls system equipment comply with Regulatory and Company requirements
- Ensure that activities support Project objectives and priorities.
Technical and personal skills
- Master of Science (MSc) degree in related discipline.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Minimum 15 years proven experience with subsea control systems, in an offshore project environment, including component design, procurement, manufacture, construction, testing, HUC and handover.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with Contractor, Well Ops and Operations organizations.
- Extensive knowledge in country authority and code requirements
- Strong communications, networking, influencing and interpersonal skills.