Site Lead for Operator Company
- Represent Company at the fabrication site
- Fabricator client has a contract and includes EPC responsibility for a new turntable including marine transport
- Verify safe fabrication of the turntable to project specifications with minimum carry-over
- Coordinate with Company project team for support both remote and with a program of site visits
- Follow up turntable integration at Client facilities including the execution of any carry-over/punch list work.
- Includes mechanical completion and pre-commissioning, load-out, sea-fastening and sailway
Technical and personal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Education or training in a construction technology related field is preferred.
- 10 years+ working experience as a professional in oil & gas business
- Competent skills and experience in planning and execution within Mechanic Completion,
- Construction, Preservation, Commissioning, handover Processes.
- Able to show leadership in site safety practices and behaviors
- Understanding of fabrication procedures and quality systems
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written (English and Norwegian)