Senior Project Services Analyst for Operator Company
Support projects in all areas of project services including, but not limited to:
- Cost Control
- General Project Administration
- Project Risk Management
- Management and control of changes
- Ensure compliance to project’s procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance to Global Projects delivery system
- Responsible for follow up and administering the necessary control procedures for execution of the package making sure “best practice” is being employed, both internally and through all contracts
- Ensure that the contractor and internal team follow the established project services procedures and routines including the use of IT systems.
- Interface with document control.
- Establish and maintain projects risk management system including risk analysis.
- Maintain the project change management system in the package and towards the contractor(s)
Technical and personal skills
- BSc Degree in technical/economical subject. Relevant experience can be considered to compensate for missing educational degree
- Multidiscipline Project experience from Oil and Gas Projects. In depth knowledge of project services systems, particularly cost, plan and estimating
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within the project services area.
- Planning and cost control system competence. In addition to Primavera and PIMS , Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office, SAP)
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.