Risk Management & Technical Safety Engineer for Operator Company
- The primary purpose of this position is to develop, implement, maintain and follow-up Risk Management / Process Safety Technical Safety and Major Accident Barrier programs and activities within Norway BU in a accordance with legislation and company standards.
- Functional support through expertise within Risk Management & Safety Engineering area for responsibility to all departments within Norway BU to enable excellent and sustainable HSW results.
- Conduct, maintain and follow-up technical safety systems engineering programs within NO BU
- Conduct, maintain and follow-up HSE risk management programs within Norway BU
- Conduct, maintain and follow-up the major accident barrier assessment process within NO BU
- Conduct, maintain and follow-up the process safety program within Norway BU
- Location: Offshore
Technical and personal skills
- Min. 4 – 8 years experience
- Communicates Effectively
- Takes Accountability
- Partners Collaboratively
- Thinks Strategically
- Demonstrates Financial/Quantitative Acumen
- Leads change