Reservoir Engineer for Operator Company
- Provide reservoir engineering analysis in the screening and assessment of business development opportunities;
- Support the asset management of Company’s portfolio of development and production assets with critical reservoir engineering analysis;
- Build reservoir simulation and analytical models as required for Company’s discoveries and producing fields in Norway and the UK;
- Provide reservoir engineering input to support the exploration team;
- Represent Company in Reservoir Committee Meetings for Company’s non-operated and/or operated assets;
- Follow up Company’s production on a day-to-day basis and maintain production database;
- Provide input to asset reporting on a routine basis (annual reserves reporting, monthly production forecasting, annual production budget, production guidelines);
- Maintain key Life of Field input and assumptions for asset evaluations;
- Provide well planning and input to asset long term planning.
- Contribute to the HSE performance for operated assets and any other activities undertaken or managed by the NSNS team conforms to Company’s HSE policy and Norwegian regulations;
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in HSE performance.
Technical and personal skills
- MSc – Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Reservoir Engineering;
- 0-5 years’ experience in reservoir engineering, and subsurface evaluation covering field development and production phases on the NCS.
- Organization and planning skills;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, ability to building relationships and to influence;
- Ability to work effectively in a multi discipline team environment;
- Fluent in English written and oral;
- Structured and accurate in the preparation of LOF excel spreadsheets :
- Advanced user of Excel Spreadsheets;
- Decline curve Analysis of production forecasting;
- Experience with well test analysis