Junior Project Coordinator for Operator Company
The Project Coordinator shall provide systematic coordination and administrative support to project management processes and deliveries as well as contribute to management activities. The Project Coordinator support the project team in ongoing processes and deliveries when required. The Project Coordinator will use multiple IT systems and shall have proficient PC skills. It’s expected that the Project Coordinator can support several different disciplines, work independently and seek out and prioritize work tasks when needed. The Project coordinator shall monitor and coordinate the owners engineer activities and act as the Company representative for the Owners engineering contracts.
- Project administration and support to the Project Manager.
- Facilitate management agendas and meetings
- Coordinate project office activities
- Team development
- JV coordinator
- Coordinate interfaces and dependencies within and outside of the project
- Structure project ways of working and key management processes.
- Prepare presentations, analyses and reports on request
Technical and personal skills
- MSc in Engineering/Technical diciplines such as Mechanical, Electro, Subsea, Offshore technology, Process, Automation, Industrial Economy (Ind. Øk),
- Local candidates
- Graduate/Intern level
- Good computer skills
- Structured and self driven
- Outgoing, not afraid to ask
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably Norwegian language skills
- Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
- Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, makes tough, well-timed and informed decisions (when applicable)
- Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
- Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
- Takes a ‘Company first’ approach, ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations (business oriented)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and be able to handle frequent changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter, identify issues and prepare and implement solutions
- Be able to deliver reporting according internal and corporate deadlines including the ability to prepare required analysis in predefined formats and time