Process & System Specialist for Operator Company
- Facilitate provision of user-friendly systems and effective reporting.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in relation to quality and efficiency in our supply chain processes.
- Assure compliance with Supply Chain standard and relevant local procedures.
- Ensure flexibility within the group.
- Responsible for effective and optimal use of supply chain systems and processes
- Proactive identification and follow-up of initiatives to improve processes, systems, and transactional efficiency.
- Facilitation of compliance with Supply Chain standards and local procedures
- Pricebook creation and maintain.
- Support/ staff helpdesk function; collaborate with Invoice Handling and Business as needed in relation to SAP Req. to Payment (R2P) process (e.g., payment issues)
- Facilitate R2P training sessions for relevant stakeholders’ groups.
- Continuous improvement in relation to system control and transaction efficiency.
- Provide required reports.
- Provide hands-on training & support to contract specialists.
- Ensure high quality data through proactive support, quality assurance, and compliance reviews.
- Liaise / coordinate with corporate organization in relation to system errors and enhancements requests.
- Provide required reports.
- Active user of various SIV dashboards to identify areas of process improvement.
- Active member of Global SIV network in service of improving SIV.
- Increase and improve end-user SIV usage through end-user training and support.
- Provide required reports and responses to any ad-hoc requests.
- Support the Purchasing team with requisitions, purchase order and delivery of materials and services as needed.
- Vendor Master administration
- Administration and support of Supply Chain Homepage
- Compliance (e.g., SOX; internal audits).
- Back-up for others in group or the Supply Chain function
- Assist contract specialists in relation to ad hoc requests (e.g., rate adjustments; amendments)
- Any required ad-hoc support to project work
Technical and personal Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a commercial discipline or IT-related discipline or relevant experience. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of education.
- Systems skills: SAP and in-depth system and process understanding and interest for
- Deliver consistent quality results.
- Demonstrated ethical integrity.
- Flexible and creative approach with willingness to embrace change.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with ability to work as part of a Team.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Strong systems knowledge
- Analytical skills, Service minded, Initiative, Active Learner
- Strong planning and co-ordination skills
- Flexible and creative approach with willingness to embrace change
- Takes Accountability, Results Orientated, Communicates effectively, Partners Collaboratory, Innovative