Planning Manager for Operator Company
- Leading and organizing a team of planners, delivering and following up plans for a big portfolio of ongoing projects in various phases.
- Responsible for long term portfolio planning – combining ongoing portfolio with future prospects to analyze resource need ahead.
- Overall responsible for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Develop/simplify/optimize systems and routines.
- Execute work in line with the Project Contracts, e.g. Conditions of Contracts and Appendixes for Commercial and Administrative Requirements.
- Understand the Contract Terms, Risks and Opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Prepare routines for effective communication between all relevant project group participants across all internal and external interfaces.
- Provide planning expertise for concept development, FEED and execution phases including corporate approval processes
- Develop and update project schedules
- Establish and maintain project logic networks schedules
- Review schedules and manpower plans. Provide guidance as required to ensure consistency and quality in the planning process
- Monitor Project Progress, perform Schedule Risk Analyses and proactively follow up Critical Path Activities to ensure that Project Management is aware of the Project Float and any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
- Establish and maintain the Project Manpower Projection Plan
Technical and personal skills
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications may compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Systems: Safran and IFS
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal orientated