Offshore Planner for Operator Company
- Support delivery of top HSE and operational performance
- Support Offshore Drilling Teams during the Well Execution Phases (Drilling, Completion & P&A).
- Be an Effective Communicator, i.e. provide clear, concise information to contractors and service personnel.
- Ensure rig operations are conducted in accordance with applicable program/ procedures and safe work practices.
- Assist Drilling Supervisor in the coordination of offshore requirements and day- to-day events, including the following:
- Attend/conduct morning meeting with town.
- Update Operations plan (Wels).
- Support the Equipment Planner / Lead to optimize logistics (Wels).
- Document Lessons learned and conduct weekly after-action meetings with town (AAR).
- Prepare Section Plans and conduct section plans meeting prior to operation.
- Update Risk matrix under the execution phase.
- Design casing tally for the different sections.
- Update rig inventory lists.
- Maintain necessary inventory of rental equipment on board – focus on backload of high cost equipment.
- Prepare Risk Analysis and mitigation plans as appropriate.
- Recommend implementation of new techniques and practices.
- Provide technical assistance & operational analysis to offshore personnel
- Actively monitor performance during the well operations
Technical and personal skills
- Master/Petroleum Engineer Degree or relevant education or experience (min 3 years of experience within Well Operations)
- Provides direction to the offshore crew
- Define/drives critical business opportunities & needs
- Exercises power responsibly/ALM
- Obtains essential resources
- Represents the organization on critical strategic issues
- Takes Accountability, Makes Decisions, Empowers Others, Partners Collaboratively, Communicate Effectively, Demonstrates Financial/Quantitative Acumen, Leads Change