Senior Planner for Operator Company
- Place of Work: Stavanger
- Develop and maintain the integrated owner’s project schedule at all relevant levels for remaining phases of the project. Ensure receipt and critical review of contractors schedules and integrated into the owner´s schedule using experience and judgement to ensure ‘Companys view’ is always reported.
- Ensure Project comlience with Company’s corporate planning standards, tools, processes and practices and pro-actively contribute and support achievement of the projects HSSE objectives, targets and KPI’s
- Pro-actively develop schedule scenarios and advise Project Management on planning and schedule related issues and developments.
- Perform schedule forecasting and flag any early warnings and trends to Project Management, monitor the critical path, flag concerns and provide possible mitigations and changes to Project Management. Incorporate identified project risks in the integrated project schedule and perform regular schedule baseline updates.
- Develop and manage the project progress reporting system and issue regular reports, including key quantities performance reporting. Perform resource loading of the project schedule to ensure fit for purpose schedule control
- Deliver & integrate the planning section of the Project Services Decision Gate Support Package documents
- Perform schedule benchmarking and utilize this as input and comparison for the project schedule
- Perform Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis in preparation for Decision Gates and otherwise as required
- Participate in schedule reviews prior to IGRs/IPRs and Decision Gates as requested and actively contribute to the Project Services in planning best practices identification and communication.
Technical and personal skills
- Education – Master degree/ Diploma Engineering or similar
- Relevant professional experience – 9 years
- Demonstrate experience from working with planning and scheduling in an integrated team within engineering and construction during Select, Define and Execute phases
- Ability to apply consistent planning scheduling methodologies and deal appropriately with detail
- Significant experience in delivering project planning on large or moderately complex projects.
- Offshore project experience would be an advantage
- Very good level of knowledge of Primavera P6 planning software
- Good experience of Project Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis software would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills & excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Proficient with the use of standard office software and Project Controls tools (PIMS, Primavera, Safran etc)
- Must have a “team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support delivery team planners as required
- The ability to interact with specialist engineers, project teams and contractors is essential
- Experience in working for an upstream operator company or main contractor
- Local Candidates will be preferred