Project Control Manager for Operator Company
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of the main contract together with the Project Manager.
- Project lead for cost control (including invoicing), forecasting, contract control, change management, commercial risk- and financial management.
- Ensure that project personnel understand all relevant commercial aspects of the main contract.
- Ensure that the work executed by project control personnel is in line with contract requirements and applicable procedures.
- Ensure interface and communication with relevant project personnel on commercial aspects.
- Ensure that the relevant systems and associated work procedures are implemented and updated.
- Perform contract administration for main contract and manage the change management process by usage of DCN/VOR/VO.
- Prepare reports to the client in line with contract requirements and conduct meetings with client for relevant aspects as required.
- Identify areas for commercial improvements and implement measures.
- Identify commercial risks and implement measures to mitigate risk.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financials, accruals and forecasting.
- Monitor project performance and together with Project Manager implement measure to secure that financial targets are met.
- Detailed knowledge of project P&L and commercial KPIs
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Project Manager.
Technical and personal skills
- Norwegian and English language
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- Strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Proactive, solutions- and goal orientated.