Business Analyst for Operator Company
- Exibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organizations systems, provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
- Work indepentently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
- Initiate planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff and receive little direct supervision.
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Contribute in ensuring complience with both regulations and company precedures, handle non – conformities as required;
- Identify risks to people and the environment, mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable:
- Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance;
- Stop any job that may harm people or environment, and
- Transfer experience, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
- Coordinates inputs and prepares analysis to the annual Business Plan and reforecast submissions to headquarter
- Coordinates inputs and prepares analysis to the monthly Financial Reforecast, including VOWD
- Coordinates the compilation of License Budgets for operated activity
- Reports and communicates actual financial results on a monthly basis, both internally and to the partners
- Promotes the implementation and maintenance of strong internal controls
- Initiates and participates in improvement initiatives.
- Provides financial support as required by the company
- Coordinates with Finance (G&A) department the G&A inputs & Corporate costs. Reporting G&A, including reporting per Corporate function to headoffice
- Maintain master data and update PM systems / modules (SAP and BPC)
- Organizes and coordinates reviews with key stakeholders, as well as prepare presentation packs as per required by stakeholders
- Review/approval and oversight of the operated and non operated billings and cash calls
Technical and personal skills
- Bachelor degree in Business
- Oil & Gas fundamentals. Good knowledge in financial accounting and Norway offshore fiscal regime
- 3-5 years+ relevant experience, preferable within Oil & Gas
- Software skills: Excel, PPT, SAP/SAP BPC and BW/BO
- Good analytical skills