Interface Engineer for Operator Company
- Providing support and coordination for the engineering team in the preparation of full field operation philosophy.
- Controlling the process of interface identification, definition and execution of technical interfaces. Participate and coordinate on a regular basis interface meetings.
- Report regular status and frequent feedbacks on full field operation philosophy work to engineering manager.
- Establish requirements for contractors to plan, understand and use the interface system in the project.
- Assist and advise technical engineering and company representatives on ways to resolve interface challenges in a cost-efficient and timely manner, within the contractual framework.
- Ensure implementation of interface management requirements in contracts and contractor organizations in cooperation with company representative and interface personnel.
- Ensure that the project contractors handle external/internal interfaces as per project procedures/tools.
- Ensure that interface risks and opportunities are captured, defined and adequate actions are implemented according to the PMS (Project Management System).
Technical and personal skills
- Becholor/Master in relevant subjects
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within minor/major projects/operation in the oil and gas industry At least 5 years of experience with interface management in oil and gas projects
- Experience of technical change management; NCR processes (handling of concessions, deviations); Technical Queries; and other project management processes
- Extensive knowledge and competence within the interface management discipline, and related disciplines
- Local candidates preferred