- As part of a project team you will be responsible for the total delivery– from bid phase to delivery of the equipment.
- Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) for instrument equipment
- Prepare technical Requisitions, SDRL and Datasheets
- Follow-up of instrument supplier packages and vendor documentation
- Participation in inspection/testing of instrument packages
- Prepare /or review drawings for installation (layout, termination, process, hook-up. Indexes, loops etc.)
- Update tag and documentation information in ProArc
Technical and Personal Skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree Engineering, long experience can compensate for a lack of education.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience as a Package Responsible Engineer for Field Instruments
- Work closely with the purchasing team
- Familiar with Norsok requirements and Ptil Regulations
- Practical background such as a certificate of apprenticeship will be considering as a plus
- Experience with ProArc is an advantage
- Norwegian/English language