Information Management Coordinator for Operator Company
- Contribute in the development and maintenance of Information Management plans and procedures as required, within the Company`s Information Management Basis group.
- Provide advice for Administrative and Technical document control policies, standards, processes and procedures within relevant team/project
- Ensure all IM and document control work complies with the management system and project procedures as applicable at all times.
- Support the DMS functions and content to the Management System
- Provide training and support related to the IM and Document Management systems
- Assist in XaitPorter IM related tasks.
- Coordinate and follow-up Document Review Processes
- Support the administration and support of L2S.
- Support and assist in usage of Digital Signature tools
- Contribute and support the roll out project and user support in respective M365 applications (mainly SharePoint and Teams)
- Contribute to physical archive clean up process, reduce internal and external storage where appropriate
- Committed to company HSEQ policy and principles
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and quality requirements
- Act in accordance with Company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
Technical and personal skills
- College/university, bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant subject, or relevant experience in Information Management.
- Experience within IM discipline, preferably within the E&P industry
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (oral and written)
- Team oriented
- Analytic and systematic
- Very good communicating skills
- Cross-cultural awareness