- Part of Project Management team
- Follow up and maintain the projects HSE, Risk & Quality programs
- Manage and coordinate HSE, quality assurance & risk activities in project.
- Identify, facilitate, and manage necessary Internal & external project audits.
- Follow up deviation and improvements identified in the project.
- Contribute with following up and updating the Inspection & Test Plan and the Quality Surveillance Plan.
- Contribute within the lessons learned process
- Information & training of project personnel according to HSE & Quality Program.
- Responsible for progress reporting within HSEQ, contact with Company, company audit etc.
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with Company
- Facilitate Risk reviews
- Follow up incidents, investigate and report them incl preparing learning documentation
- Coordinate HSEQ advisors working 14/21 rotation
Technical and personal skills
- Experience from project Management within HSEQ within O&G projects
- Must be able to use Office 365 and be able to acquire knowledge in other IT programs as needed.
- English & Norwegian language