HSEQ Engineer for Operator Company
The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, focus, expertise and co-ordination within the project organization for HSE&Q, whilst also ensuring compliance with Regulatory requirements. The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for monitoring of implementation and maintenance of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS)
- Ensure that all personnel within the relevant project group are familiar with the HSE requirements and policies
- Prepare monthly statistical HSE reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that corrective action are executed from incidents and assessments according to the HSE requirements within the relevant project group
- Responsible to ensure that HSE aspects and goals are taken care of in the planning and execution
- Ensure the project is fully familiar with and ensure compliance with all relevant requirements of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS)
- Ensure that the work related to the relevant project group is executed in accordance with the established procedures included non-conformances handling
- Coordinate preparation of the Project Execution
Plan (PEP) and carry out project audits.
- Expenditure authority as defined within the limits of the Authorities.
Technical and personal skills
- University degree / B. Sc. or Masters degree in an appropriate discipline
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience
- 5 -10 years experience in the field of HSE and Quality Management
- Good knowledge of Norwegian rules and regulations
- Good team working and networking skills
- Must be proficient in English and Norwegian both orally and written