HSE Manager for Operator Company
- Responsible for ensuring establishment of relevant HSEQ documentation (incl. Decision support package for Decision Gates), programs, plans and activities such as:
- HSE programs and HSE activity plans,
- co-ordination of Application for Consents
- guidance on HSEQ incidents reporting, and follow up of actions and status
- lead or take part in investigations
- participation in Management Of Changes (MOCs)
- establish relevant documentation within emergency preparedness (Bridging documents and Emergency Notification Flowcharts)
- participate in and follow up deviation and non-conformity handling
- HSEQ campaigns
- participate in tendering and contract work
- Implement and maintain a risk register with regular identification and mitigation plans for the project
- Setting expectations and driving the development of the company HSEQ culture according to HSEQ vision and policy
- Support and advice Responsible Managers on the relevant HSEQ requirements
- Responsible for HSEQ support and follow-up of operational activities.
- Co-ordinate the support from additional HSEQ discipline resources related to these activities.
- Authority liaison and ensure that required regulatory activities are identifi ed and followed-up,including permits and applications
- Follow up the operator’s “see to” duty towards partner operated licenses
- Committed to company HSE policy and principles
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and quality requirements
- Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
Technical and personal skills
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in an HSEQ discipline or other relevant education
- Lack of formal education can be compensated by relevant experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience mainly within HSEQ or operations
- Operational experience is preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of offshore operations
- Good knowledge and understanding of Norwegian rules and regulations
- Experience in working with contractors/vendors
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably Norwegian.
- Trust, care, open-minded and brave.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and systematic. Proactively seeking advice from others and
share own experience to others.