Environmental Advisor for Operator Company
- Daily support to Development Projects in all aspects related to environmental management
- Initiate, perform and follow-up relevant analyses, studies and development of relevant plans within the area of environment, most importantly the impact assessment for project
- Ensure that all relevant governance is in full compliance with applicable regulations
- Environmental impact assessment (simplified)
- Environmental aspects/ENVID
- Environmental budget
- BAT assessments
- Environmental risk and oil spill preparedness analysis
- Environmental input in all relevant project documentation (e.g. HSE strategies and objectives, project execution plan, decision gate documentation)
Technical and personal skills
- Requires relevant higher university degree.
- Requires typically a minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Requires extensive experience related to development of environmental impact assessments.
- The job requires high level of expertise and a thorough understanding of the oil and gas industry practices and general business conditions.