DEH Project Engineer for Operator Company
- Follow up design and manufacture of DEH module (Direct Electrical Heating)
- Responsible for electrical system design and to ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Participate in updating of Basis of Design documents and Functional Specifications.
- Implement procedures and standards.
- Follow-up and monitor the design teams
- Process requests for deviations.
- Actively support other disciplines to ensure interdisciplinary coherence and experience transfer
- Conduct regular technical meetings with the Discipline Leads and DEH lead engineers
- Perform ELHAZ and system reviews.
- Participate in audit teams as requested by Management.
- Process and follow up technical queries from Contractors and Operations.
- Participate in in-house studies.
- Review Suppliers FAT and EFAT procedures
- Attend DEH package FAT/EFAT
- Attend Supplier follow up inspections at Suppliers yard
- Responsible engineer for offshore commissioning of the DEH package and integration to EKOZ
- Responsible for preparation and maintaining the commissioning procedure and work closely with all disciplines involved in commissioning of the DEH system.
- Follow up pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in PIMS CMS
- Follow up and verify punch items until closure in PIMS CMS
Technical and personal skills
- Chartered Engineer / Engineer in Electrical Engineering (BSc).
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience with electrical systems including Projects and Operations. Project experience with Norwegian statutory requirements.