Corporate Controller for Operator Company
- Responsible for all G&A related financial items
- Budget reporting for all G&A posts
- Create monthly G&A forecasts
- Prepare monthly costs accruals for R&D, Adec, Overhead changes, bonuses, pensions, expat salaries and ICP reconciliations.
- Ensure quality of time writing and cost allocations in SAP
- Month end reporting G&A with accruals, forecasts, developments and explanation on deviations.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Various G&A budget owners
- Other financial teams: Accounting, Economics, Corporate finance and Treasury
Technical and personal skills
- Relevant Masters or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar financial position
- Minimum 2 year experience in the E&P sector and good understanding of E&P asset performance
- A solid grasp of all financial topics
- An ability to analyze, summarize and stick to tight deadlines
- An understanding of/familiarity with company governance and JV processes
- A very good knowledge of the Finance platform (BPC, SAP, BBC)
- Language: English required, Norwegian is a plus
- Comply with the prevailing Company values
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and be able to handle frequent changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter, identify issues and prepare and implement solutions
- Be able to deliver reporting according internal and corporate deadlines including the ability to prepare required analysis in predefined formats and time