Control System Engineer for Operator Company
- Provide technical expertise within the area of SAS systems.
- Engineering support to development or modification projects
- Technical support to offshore operations
- Responsible for Integrity program for assets within Control system discipline, including offshore verifications.
- Maintain operability and integrity of Control systems.
- Handle deviations processes
- Develop and maintain maintenance strategies for Control systems
- Prepare Management of Change (MOC) proposal as needed within the Control system discipline
- Manage contractors within Control system discipline
Technical and personal skills
- Control system Engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Required Experience 6-9 year