Commissioning Project Engineer for Operator Company
- Act in accordance with Company’s core values and HSE program
- Involved in F&G, ESD, PSD Commissioning discipline performance, including SIF and SIS testingrequirements
- Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
- Participate the process to establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR as basis for planning and management of Commissioning activities
- Participate to define Commissioning activities agree milestones for FPSO as input for the integrated schedule
- Actively cooperate with the project team during execution of Commissioning
- Execute Commissioning activities together with the Contractor’s organisation in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Company and Contractor requirements for “Safe Execution of Work”
- Undertake a review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Commissioning planning
- Do signing and reporting status from PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR for Commissioning
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
- Preparations of the commissioning queries needed
- Follow-up suppliers where MC/FAT is to be carried out including sites abroad, within Covid 19 restrictions.
- Involved together with SPS/SURF in all EFAT testing, especially for all Subsea Control Cabinets produced in UK
- Coordinate and support SAS Subsea as well as Construction and Commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning activities for FPSO project
Technical and personal skills
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- English, fluent + speaking scandinavian language is an advantage.
- 15 years of experience as Commissioning Engineer for SAS systems within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Honeywell SAS system will be considered as an advantage
- SAS Engineering experience in addition to long Commissioning experience both from Norwegian Continental shelf and International projects will be considered an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Have a proactive mind set and work style which can influence other, proactively seeking advise from others and share own experiences within the Company and project organisation.
- Ability to establish and maintain priorities, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Inspire others and able to create a motivational working climate