Commissioning Lead for Operator Company
- Ensure total system integrity throughout the value chain and that technical solutions comply with governing Rules and Regulations
- Ensure that deliverables related to Commissioning activities have the right quality with focus on safe and cost effective solutions
- Proactive participation in development of Project according to YND priorities
- Facilitate good co-operation throughout the Project
- Responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the following roles, when assigned to them:
- Commisioning Technical representative on behalf of the Team Leaders in the projects and existing facilities
- Follow-up the company completion strategy and ensure early implementation of completion strategy, commissioning boundaries, test facilities, completion management system, procedures, manuals and acceptance protocols in the contracts
- Ensure early implementation of Completion preparation, include review of completion preparation activities and deliveries
- Ensure early implementation and follow-up the Onshore completion protocol, Offshore Completion Protocol and Commissioning Completion Protocol
- Ensure definition and delivery of commissioning consumables and spare parts
- Ensure definition of MC and commissioning interfaces
- Document reviewer for governing documentation
- Ensure operational excellence in the project through provision of professional commissioning performance
- Contribute in all relevant managements systems and work processes, particularly completion, barrier- and risk management
- Provide technical advice and recommendations within the MC and commissioning
- Ensure safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good completion practice.
- Exercise professional representation of MC and commissioning discipline towards all internal and external stakeholders
- Participate during definition of contractors’ and suppliers’ MC and commissioning SoW, planning, organization, milestones, strategies, procedures and testing
- Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues
- Together with contractors, participate in estimation, planning and organization of the completion activities within each site for the execution phase
- Together with contractor, participate during system break down, pre-definition of commissioning packages and boundary documents
- Following-up Contractor’s completion activities and deliveries trough all project phases of the Contracts
- Following-up onshore and offshore MC, commissioning and start-up sequence, include detail MC, commissioning and start-up plan in order to ensure an smooth transition.
- Following-up commissioning and punch status, include reporting
Maintain and develop personal technical expertise and skill-set within commissioning discipline, including Regulatory Requirements and Company Standards.
Technical and personal skills
- MSc / BSc degree
- Relevant experience can be considered to compensate for missing educational degree
- Multidiscipline engineering experience in Oil and Gas Projects and Norwegian rules and regulations for the Petroleum industry
- Mechanical Completion and Commissioning experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within the hook-up and commissioning discipline.
- Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office)
- Knowledge of use of Project Completion System
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Site follow-up and traveling will be required