Administration Support for Operator Company
- L2S; superuser (support to other assistants)
- Support Cost Control; creation of SES/updates of POs
- Responsible for update of PO/creating SES for Cost control
- Manage contractors in UNITY
- Check list for tasks to be done during onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Manage, request and update D&C onshore and offshore distribution list – UNITY
- Manage, request, and update the departments shared mailboxes – UNITY
- Keep D&C dep list on Drilling & Completion sharepoint updated
- Arrange/book meetings/workshops/teambuilding etc inhouse or external – create PO/SES when applicable
- General orders from Foodtime/flowers/Christmas/company gifts etc
- Create Functional profiles in UNITY.
- General assistant needed from members in D&C and Decom in adhoc basis: organize teambuilding / working environment workshop
Technical and personal skills
- Be organized and tidy, and be able to plan and follow through on practical aspects
- IT knowledge appreciated:
- Microsoft Office apps
- SAP experience will be valuable
- Know a bit about the E&P business
- Fluent on Norwegian and English, written and spoken
- The candidate must be able to proactively get their key message across to the leaders and teams in the organization and to other stakeholders. Ask for clarity and steer, confirm, do and verify.
- The candidate must be able to effectively deal with a range of people and groups, systems and tools as well as be attentive to changes and improvements to new systems. He/she should be interested in learning and be able to reach out for collaboration across the departments to the benefit of the projects.